Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Here I am!


I have finally arrived to the world of blogging. Sorry it took me so long! Life in Arizona is ridiculously busy, and I am trying to handle a lot of things at once. It is hard when you feel like you never have a free minute to yourself. So you should all feel very honored that I am here tonight because this is cutting into homework time:). You are worth it. So, I am back in the groove down here. It is hot, I sweat a lot, and I am stressed. That is pretty much how things go down here. Last weekend was so amazing you guys! It felt so nice to be home, and it was hard to leave. Thank you all for the fun and memories:). I already miss you guys. Arizona could be filled with all the coolest most fun college kids in the world, and it would still feel empty and lonely to me because none of you are here. But I am okay. I am already counting down the days to my next visit:) I get to start performing soon too, so life should get more exciting. Anywho, here I am! I will post info on my upcoming concerts, and other activities I am involved in as soon as possible. So check my blog:) I love you all so much. You are in my thoughts constantly.:) This is sweaty Arizona girl signing off.

6 comments:

Mal said...

I love you

Nate, Jen and Family said...

Mally, You may feel like you are in Arizona but you are still here in all of our hearts. You are a darling girl with so much talent and we are all proud of you and know that you will do well down there with Harp Fusion.

Hugs,
Mom

Anonymous said...

We miss you too mally, Jack can't wait to see you.

Tyler Briggs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TyandMar said...

Mally, don't wish your time away down there. Honestly, if I could trade places with anyone right now it would really be you!!! I'm so jealous of your ability to do whatever you want. I love you girlie!!

Jen said...

OHHHHH......Thanks Tyandmar!!! I thought it was ME!!!!! Just kidden!!!! Ya Mal just soak this time in.....enjoy every min!!! I love ya and can't wait to see ya!!!