Sunday, April 13, 2008

CAKE CAKE CAKE!!!




I AM NINETEEN!!!!! My birthday has come and gone, and now I find myself in my last year of teenage bliss. My birthday was so great, thanks to friends and family. I got THREE cakes this year!! I think I ate multiple slices on each cake too!! I am a fatty. My best friends at college made me a "better than sex cake". Thats what they call it...I dunno. It was really good! They were cute to surprise me with it:) Dallin's family got together a little birthday party for me last weekend too!! They got me a Reeses Blizzard cake and gave me some presents too! They are too sweet to me:) Those are Dal's brothers in the picture with me. They only brother missing is Brandon. And of course my family threw me a fantastical party! That cake was the cutest one of them all! I picked it out:) Thanks mommy. And thanks to everyone for all the presents and the fun weekend! I was so happy to spend my birthday at home. I love you all so much! YAY FOR 19 YEARS OF LIFE! HUZZAH!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Sooooo cute mal!!! Your cakes look sooooo yummy!!!I wish we could have been with you.....but you know we love you Mal!!!!!
XOXOXOXO
Jen

Tyler Briggs said...

Nice update Mal. Can't wait to hear you guys perform this weekend!! Where am I in the birthday pics? Hmm....

Nate, Jen and Family said...

Hey Mally.............I'm sorry we were not there for your birthday party. I miss being part of everything, but soon enough eh?!! I'm glad everything seems to be going well. Don't forget to get your birthday card from Mom when you are home this weekend. Love you, Nate

Jessica... a.k.a... Frank. said...

Hai Mal! I miss you. I'm sorry I pretty much missed your birthday, even though you told me about it... that's embarrassing. I miss playing. Give me a call :)