Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Halloween!




I love Halloween!! It is not as good in ninety degree weather...but I still love it. Even though it is hot here, I still day dream about Hallowen time in Utah. The leaves have changed color, and when you walk down the sidewalk you crunch through the ones that have already fallen. The air is chilly and the smell of pumpkins is in the air when people light them up on their doorsteps. I love this holiday. For family home evening last week, the activity was carving pumpkins. Of course I was all over that one. My friends and I all went together, and I carved me the classic Jack-o-latern. Happy Halloween everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mal, thanks for the rockin party last weekend...it will go down in the books as one for the ages. Do the monster rap...cause this is thriller, thriller nights. I can't wait to see you again on thanksgiving. Love ya, Adam

Norm said...

It is just me or do Mal and Dal have the same smile?

Love ya!

Wahlstromfam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mal pal said...

I loved that comment Norm:) We have actually been mistaken as siblings before when we were out on dates.