Monday, November 5, 2007

Europe Sendoff Concert!









Europe is now just around the corner!!!! We leave on Wednesday and I am just SOOO excited. Sunday afternoon we had our Europe sendoff concert in a a local church. The chapel was packed, and the crowd loved us. The concert went really well, and it really made me feel ready for our tour. I truly think that we are going to do so well and I think the audiences will love us over there:). I have loved Harpfusion so much! We are all so close in the group, so performing and practicing is more like playing or hanging out. We are always laughing and having a good time. I feel so lucky to be in this program, and I think that Europe will be a blast. I simply adore all these girls. A sad thing that happened at this concert though was that three girls got their purses stolen and lost everything from wallets, phones, credit cards to cameras and keys. It was so devestating and after having such a fun afternoon, it was hard to see these girls burst into tears. I felt so bad. With keys stolen, we were down three cars for moving harps....it was time to get creative. As you can see Ruthie and I won the prize for most impressive load....FOUR FULL SIZE HARPS IN ONE SMALL MINI VAN!!!!! Seriously I was shocked it worked. I don't know how good it was on the harps....but they got back to the school fine and that is all that mattered:) haha. It was a great day. Europe!....Here we come!!!!!

2 comments:

Norm said...

I can't believe Mal is on her third European Vay-cay this year!

That is awesome and what is even more awesome is that my little sister is "On tour" like The Rolling Stones, only with harps and dresses.

Anyway, hurry home and we'll have some turkey for ya!!

TyandMar said...

Mal, I'm so jealous that you get all these awesome opportunities with the harp. I wish so bad that I could be in Europe with you and watch you guys tour!! Good luck, and I can't wait to see you on Thanksgiving!! MUCH LOVE--